Saturday 30 April 2011

Part Five: I Return from Places.

I was going to do a full blog post today, but the mouse on this internet cafe keyboard is pretty bad so I can't really draw and also I just noticed that they are charging me £4 an hour to use the terminal which I am a little horrified about.


But I'm all done travelling and back in London for my final three weeks, and want to start getting stuff about my trip up anyway so here is the summary of what we did Madrid:


But think of the priorities here! You're right, let's get some sangria too.

Back in London by myself for a week and basically every British citzen skipped town because of the royal wedding so here is a picture of what that looks like.




Note: Not to scale.


I have a whole week here to myself before the Faids shows up, so I'm going to start putting up my old incomplete posts and new stuff from my trip.  Hopefully something every day, but we'll see how that goes.  I'm going to go find a park to read in!  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment